Crisis and Separated
Therefore, put on the complete armor of God, so that you will be able to [successfully] resist and stand your ground in the evil day [of danger], and having done everything [that the crisis demands], to stand firm [in your place, fully prepared, immovable, victorious]. Ephesians 6:13 (AMP)
Many times a marriage in crisis just needs one spouse to "stand" for the marriage long enough for the other spouse to have the time needed to come back to the marriage. AIM will help support the spouse that is standing so that standing can be done the right way and help encourage the other spouse to come back to everything God has designed for the marriage to be - which is many times a completely different marriage than what they left. AIM Mentor couples can share the hope needed to support them through this crisis - no matter how big or small.
- Prepare-Enrich Assessments and Feedback/Training sessions for the couple with a mentor couple. For more information about Prepare-Enrich click here. Register for this online assessment at the contact page.
- Mentor couples (that have had crisis or separation earlier in their marriage) paired with each crisis or separated couple to support them through the crisis using various tools to help them get back to God's path for their marriage. The crisis couple finds the HOPE they have desperately needed to remind them that God is the ultimate Healer with all of the awesome resurrecting power any dead marriage needs!
- Marriage 911 (12 week)
- Marriage on the Mend (12 week)
- Choosing Wisely: Before you Divorce
- Before the Last Resort: 3 Simple Questions to Rescue Your Marriage